Thursday, March 24, 2011

salt technique, survivor week 6

thank you marah johnson for the fabulous video!!
she used Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's *which i would love to try!

i created this page (and tag) for tally scrappers
week 6 team rob survivor challenge

the challenge was...
3 word title, one had to start with the letter o
pink (because of phillips undies lol)
and 2 brads!
so here is my take on marahs technique...

i used chalkboard glimmer mist (LOVE)
i did not pre-wet the tag because i figured the
mist was wet enough
added kosher salt and let dry
and this is the end result! soooo cool!


marah said...

super that you tried it, AND shared!

Tanya said...

LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing!!!


Mitralee said...

sweet! I love the page and love the technique!

angie gutshall said...

Very fun technique! TFS :)

Miss Misi said...

Fun technique and I like the result!

Nathalie said...

What a fun technique! I love the effect on the tag! Great job on the not so easy challenge too!!!

ruth said...

I *love* this! Thanks for sharing how you did it.

I read your blog through my reader, so I never SEE the blog itself....but it's SO CUTE!!!!

Barb P said...

What a fun technique -- thanks for sharing. I need to try that!