Saturday, October 23, 2010

scraptacular saturday!

yay it's saturday! that means it's my day to blog on scraptacular! wel this saturday it's not only my blog day, but it is kicking off my week hosting on the message board! be sure to join me.

so this is my project. what do you think? cute right??!!??
dring around one day the kids and i saw a halloween countdown calendar. of course my sweet alexa said "mommy, you can make us one of those!" so i had her help me make this.
i used my scraptacular halloween kit, added some cardstock and ribbon, and my qk! ooh and my drippy goo punch!

i totally think i can make one of these for every holiday! i didn't line the numbers up calendar style so we can use it for years to come!

tfl!

6 comments:

ruth said...

Cute project! I like how you did the numbers....not true calendar like. Perfect!

Nitasha said...

SuperCute Calendar--looking forward to seeing your Christmas one if you decide to make one! Thanks so much for all the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You're so creative, Julie :)

Janine Rachau said...

Very fun and nicely done! Ka-ute!!

Amber Letuli said...

Looks great Julie you are so talented and I can say i knew you when. LOL.

Nathalie said...

This is fabulous!