Sunday, April 11, 2010

sunday sketch inspiration & pile-it-on

this weeks sketch for the everyday scrapper is from capture these sketches, sketch #26
this is also my page for this week's pile-it-on challenge, and a page i made with scraps left from my queen*scraps kit for this upcoming week!
the background is sprayed with licorice smooch spray, then brushed with glitter glaze.
and here is a butterfly i made out of a flower provided in the queen*scraps kit.
i painted the details with smooch ink
then sprayed with smooch spray
then painted with glitter glaze.

tfl!

9 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Seriously wonderful, you are getting more and more artsy fartsy on me!! lol, fabulous just awesome, check out that butterfly!!!! GREAT idea!

Nathalie said...

Simply fabulous Julie!!!!

Stacy said...

Fabulous layout Julie!!! Love the smooch spray :)

Lori Gentile said...

Wow! I love your spray work. It's look so pretty and shiny!

lisaplus6 said...

i absolutely adore your take on the sketch! that butterfly rocks!

sharonb said...

Incredible!! Wow. I love this layout and the butterfly

Andrea M said...

This is fabulous Julie! Great inspiration for the latest PIO challenge - great job, girl!

Unknown said...

great LO, and great sketch!

Catherine said...

Really clever way to use the flower. I think I may have to go dig through my flower supply to see if I have any that will work for that.