Friday, April 30, 2010

the everyday scrapper nsd blog hop

welcome to the everyday scrapper national scrapbooking day blog hop!!

banner's are everywhere you look now, right?? well if you have a circle punch you can make this banner for your next page! i got the idea from the current cover of scrapbooks etc.

now if you make a semi circle banner, and link me to it, i'll enter you in a drawing for a rak!



now follow the blog list below!

mia's blog
monique's blog
catherine's blog
anneliese's blog
lisa's blog
tabitha's blog
sharon's blog
anna's blog
christine's blog
you are HERE!!!
joan's blog
jennifer p's blog
the everyday scrapper!!

don't forget to follow us on twitter (EverydayScrap), and check the homepage and become a facebook fan!

but wait there's more....

SUPER EXCITING NEWS: We're also having an Online MemoryWorks Party along with our Blog hop!

Photobucket


Here's the best part: if you buy anything through MemoryWorks during our party, which will run May 1st-12th, leave a comment on your MemoryWorks order saying it's for TES party, and you'll earn extra entries towards the grand prize drawing! Want to see the prize?!!


Photobucket


Spend:


$1- $10: Earn 1 extra entry


$11-$20: Earn 3 extra entries


$21-$30: Earn 5 extra entries


$31-$40: Earn 7 extra entries


$50 & up: Earn 10 extra entries into the draw!


Sounds good?! I think so!!! The prize is just too yummy to pass up!


Photobucket
Click to get shopping!


and enjoy YOUR holiday!

tfl!!

18 comments:

twinkles11 said...

very cute banner idea julie! love the softness of the layout. eva

Lori Gentile said...

That banner is just too awesome! I love your layout.

Catherine said...

oh my gosh I love your banner. I keep telling you the same thing LOL

Tabitha said...

checking in!

lisaplus6 said...

i adore that banner! so cute!

~~Mia~~ said...

looks awesome girl!!!!!!

ScrappinAnn said...

Saying hi, from a fellow TES teammate!

Joan said...

The banner is cute - I'll give it a try - thanks!

Nicole Brenna said...

Love the layouts

Ginny said...

Love the layout & the sketch you posted with it today!

Dani said...

Oh my! I love your lo!

Becky Moore said...

The whole world agrees - that banner is terrific!

MoMo sprnany said...

That banner is so cute...I can't wait to try it!

Christine said...

Super cute and super easy idea....I'm gonna try this!

Krystle said...

I just love that banner!

Brennen said...

Well, I've made my banner. Now, all I have to do is figure out how to link it to your page. Hmmm...

Anneliese Grassi said...

Great lo! & awesome challenge too. I did a banner, but it is not a semi-circle....would that count? If so, here is the link,

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss266/amgrassi/100_9367.jpg

if not, that's ok. Thanks for letting me hop on through! ;o)

Brennen said...

Well, I posted my challenge entry to the TES forum here http://everydayscrapper.activeboard.com/forum.spark?aBID=130411&p=3&topicID=35740503 Crossing my fingers to win the awesome RAK. :)