Friday, April 09, 2010

easy black forest cupcakes

yummmmmmmmmmmm

devils food cake mix
sourcream
hersheys syrup
cherry pie filling
oil
eggs
vanilla
chocolate frosting (previously shared recipe)
maraschino cherries

heat oven to 350, prep cupcake pans, add required eggs and 2/3 of the oil in recipe, and 2/3 of the water in recipe to devils food cake mix. add 1/3 cup sourcream, 1/2 cup hershey syrup. mix for 2 minutes on med.

fill cupcake pan 2/3 full, and add 2 cherries and a little glop of cherry pie filling to each cupcake, and bake.

frost and add 1 cherry to the top of each!

yummmm enjoy!

3 comments:

twinkles11 said...

yummo!

Nathalie said...

I knew I shouldn't have stopped by when I am so hungry! :P

Amy said...

oh YUM!!!! TFS! I think I must make these some day real, real sooN!