Saturday, April 03, 2010

another top shelf page and a rak

i just love this kit!!! mom's of boys will understand!i love all spray inks!!! the maya mist in the kit is awesome!!! i used it on the bazzill edge seen above. i layered the torn paper, ribbon (from the addon) and the bazzill edge. i used qk metro alpha to cut the letters out of the silver cs!
i matted the "live" arrow on the orange cs, and (of course) used pop dots! how perfect is the "right now" journaling spot!!!???!!!

and here is a rak! it's been a great week! top shelf memories opened, and my blog has broken the 6000 mark!
so here is how to be entered, become a follower on my blog, leave a comment on this post and join the facebook page for top shelf memories and let us know what you love about the kits!! all by 4/9/10 and you will be entered! winner will be announced saturday 4/10/10, good luck!

13 comments:

ruth said...

Such a cute page! I love all the bright colors!

I'm following & FB at TS. :)

Tabitha said...

I have joined both. This kit rawks. I have 2 boys so it would be great!

BabyBokChoy said...

What a cute cute cute page!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute page -- you know I am a fan of your work, I "scraplift" it from time to time (including this layout) And that is one great kit -- after this wedding thing is over, I may have to pick one up for grandkid pages. The boys aren't a big fan of seeing flowers on "their" pages but it's not always easy to find a good boy kit.

Angela said...

Such a cute page Julie! I was already a fan of TSM on fb and I am loving what I'm seeing! There just lots of fun embellies in the Gen Z kit, but I love the look of the Green at Heart kit!!

Lori Gentile said...

Congrats on breaking 6000! :) I love your page. I think that LYB range is amazing.

Anneliese Grassi said...

Great giveaway! I am already a follower of your blog, & am already a member of the Top Shelf Memories page on fb. Thanks for the giveaway! Congrats on DT too!!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

How sweet are you?! Don't enter me in for the drawing... I have to tell you, I LOVE the title cut out of part of the silver cs.. it's so luxurious!!

Rebecca In MI said...

This is the lo, that I scraplifted for April Thaw! It is so cute and I love the colors! That is really sweet of you to offer a RAK! Thanks, and now I'm off to fulfill the requirements!

Patricia said...

I too am lifting this layout for the April Thaw! Love it! Thanks for the chance at the RAK Julie!

Barbara Ferguson said...

What a cute layout! I don't have little boys to scrap for any longer, but who says you can't add a bit of pink for the little princess in your life. ;)

sharonb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharonb said...

These are great kits!! Ilove your work too!!!