Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...
~I have no idea?? Working, having my friends over every Wednesday for dinner.

Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...
~ Go to the park
~ Go to the pool
~ Make dinner
~ Laundry (skipped it though)
~ Scrap

I'm addicted to...
~the Internet
~anything scrapbooking
~shopping for scrapbooking supplies
(I am just keeping Michelle's Answers LOL)

Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire...
~ Move to a nice house on the beach!

Places I have Lived...
~Mamaroneck, NY
~Harrison, NY
~Hampton, VA
~ DObbs Ferry, NY

I am tagging...
Donna
Theresa
Dee
Dalis
Shawn



1 comment:

rpfangirljr said...

Thanks for the tag Julie! I definitely played along and even tagged you on a different one. (If you are game)

PS Love that you stole Michelle's answers! ;)