Saturday, September 16, 2006

What's up!!

Well life has been CRAZY again!! Let's see.... DH going to the track to play with his RC cars..... My Parents came for a visit and went..... Alexa started Preschool..... We found mold in Wil's room and the Bathroom on that side of the house.... Ah the list goes on.

I have been working on a new blankie for Alexa. Needless to say that is cutting into the scrap time, LOL!!

TSE started a new blog!! We all have our own (DT members) , and Amber used to have one. Now we have a new and improved one, Woo Hoo!! http://thescrappingedge.blogspot.com/ So stay tuned for lot's of fun there.

I posted a new Challenge on www.amillionmemories.com I decided to go with a manufacturers challenge this time. Those are always fun!! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful creations!

No comments: