Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ups & Downs



Well we know what is wrong with my Dad. He has alzheimers. I am so so upset!! One positive is that it is not cancer, which was what we feared the most. In all honesty I don't think either is good, and I just want my Dad to be healthy and live forever!!

Well At 3AM I hear a loud POP!! Well Mr Fatty Fat Pants (that would be Wil) broke the gate off the crib, YIKES!! SO first thing this AM he officially became a big boy with the Jr Bed. Not like he sleeps in the crib much maybe 12 Hours a WEEK!

Guess what I have in my kitchen!! Well it also arrived this AM!! A DISHWASHER!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Bye Bye dishpan hands!

Came home from buying Wil new shoes due to the dog eating the last pair BAD DOG!! There in my mail box were 2 tickets from EZ Pass in NJ from June, UGH!! And my W-9 and design contract from Paper Crafts for my Tags!! Woo Hoo!!

I won a prize from www.scraptildawn.com during the crop on Tuesday!! Woo Hoo I never win anything. I also got some cute LO's done!! I am posting the one I won the prize for.

I got my www.thescrappingedge.net DT kit and have been scrapping my brains out! Don't forget to join us for the crop the weekend of the 25th!

No comments: