Saturday, August 19, 2006

Stress on Saturday



Well my Dad is home from the hospital and shoul dnot be. I knew my Mom woul dnot be able to handle him. Both physically and mentally this is just too much for her. Sometime you really have to wonder if the Dr really assesed the entire situation!! My parents are in their late 70's!! How is she supposed to be able to care for him!! He is in and out of lucidity, weak, and just too much for her. I want more than anything to go up and help her, but I just can't have the kids there. I can't have the kids seeing siezures, and seeing Grandpa go around asking if he can "go home" etc...

I need to escape from reality for 48 hours!! The dog had the runs last night and I had to take her out 3 times between 2 and 5. The baby did not even sleep in his bed for a second last night and he was way too snuggly. So I am working on 2 hours of sleep. I just want some quiet scrap time!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

I made a poor attempt for the Piggy Tales DT, and the Scenic Route DT this week. I found out about both the day they were due so I will not be too sad when I don't get a call. I have been scrappin my brains out this week for the mental vacation it provides, and the ability to preserve every second of my babies childhood!! I am almost ready for the www.thescrappingedge.net crop next weekend. I hope lot's join in the fun!! We are so laid back with out crops it makes it really fun and enjoyable for all!!

No comments: