Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So not the weekend....


Ugh it is So not the weekend so not the weekend yet. It is only Tuesday and I feel like a month has passed since Sunday. I love that the dog is trained to "go" outside but not loving it so much at 12:30 AM or 2:30 AM. Anyone have any advice on how to make her stop eating the kids toys??

Alexa starts school sooooo soon. I cannot belive my little baby is going to school. Wil is going to miss her terribly!!

Dad is not doing very good and I am so sad I can't even Blog it!

I am all set for the www.thescrappingedge.net crop!! Woo Hoo will it be fun!! I uploaded all my DT LO's up into the gallery last night. I am so happy with my work this month!! I am so happy I had enough kit to make crop examples and I still have a bit to crop with too!! YEAH I love the Piggy Tales papers!!

The above LO is from the www.amillionmemories.com challenge. I ave to admit cutting out those pics was fun!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hey Julie!!! I've been wondering where you've been. You're doing some awesome scrapping girl!!! Love all your stuff :)

I told you about the dog stuff -- been there and still there with the chewing and poo and pee in the house and diarhea runs in the middle of the night all night long...ugh!!!! Hang in there -- I am!

I'm truly sorry to hear about your dad. I'll be saying some prayers for you and your family for sure.