Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thank you Amy!!


I just wanted to thank Amy for giving me so much help with my blog!! Not only is she doing the really cool monday challenge, but she fixed that cute pic up there, yup the one up there at the top with the title init!! YOU ROCK GIRL!!

Today was filled with highs and lows. First off Alexa once again came all of the way accross the house to say she had to go pee pee, instead of just going in her bathroom!! Yup too late she piddled right next to the potty, she tooktoo long. No I was not mad, I was just tired, and now had to change her clothes. So ofcoures I went back to her bed to sleep (that means not much sleep at all). Bill went in to worklate today, so we had some good family time in the AM. I was able to get some work done which was good.

The mailman came bearing tons of goodies today!! My PINK QK!!! A box full of some fun alterables, the sparkle QK die, and a sweetwater kit!! Then we opened the real mail, YUCK!! The STOOPID Verizon bill!! I have had Verizon trauma before, and todays billwas OUT OF CONTROLL!! I called all pissy, and I got the NICEST most wonderful lady on the phone, she actually really helped me!! My Verizon bill will now be about $30 less a month!!

Well I really have not scrapped much in the past 2 days. I made a PB album from a kit I bought before Christmas. It came out super cute!! I think I am going to send it to my SIL!! Other than that not too much else, 1 LO of my bug.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Julie, it looks great!!! And you are more than welcome chica ;)

Tami said...

Love that picture, Julie!!! That's some great stuff you've created with that kit.

Jill Felker said...

Looks very cool!