Monday, February 27, 2006

Guilty Pleasure




Well it is Monday and time for another Blog Challenge!! Todays challenge is to spill the beans on your guilty pleasure. Well I can no longer keep them in the house due to my inablity to controll myself at all..................

Russell Stover Pecan Delights, they are little bits od paradise!!! The pecans the gooey caramel, and the chocolate!! What else could a girl need, they are better then the S word!! OK I am the mother of 2 with a 1 YO Mamas boy who sleeps with us everynight, LOL!! I have tried the Hershes POG ones and they do NOT compare.

One thing that is heartbreaking is that RS used to make a caramel, crunchy, chocolate bunny at Easter time, and they stoped making them. I bet my jeans are secretly thanking them.

Well on the scrap front.....

I oredered the QK in PINK!!!!!!!!! I am so psyched I got my shipping notice today, WOO HOO!!!! I have done alot of scrapping this weekend, and I am still LOVIN' the TSE Feb kit!! Surprisingly I am doing a ton of BOY LO's with it!!

3 comments:

photographer said...

love your kidlets! well, it is funny that so many of us have chocolate as our guilty pleasure! I eat m&ms every night, but I do not feel guilty!

nandmmom said...

Yummmm.

Lucky girl on the quickutz!

Cecilia

Amy said...

Oh, yes...chocolate can trump the "s" word LOL Enjoy the pink QK, you'll love it!