Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Busy Day!!




Well our day started with my in-laws coming for breakfast, and staying for a while. Then they left around 11:30 and too Lexi with them. They took her to see Curious George (which she loved!!) Now I want to get her the soundtrack. Then they were off to Chuckie Cheese. I bet they did not take a camera.

I was home with my little grumpy man. He is feeling better finally, but is defitely lactose intoplerant, poor Bugga!! He helped my get some DT stuff done, and organize the "studio" a bit (ya he really helped, LOL)

I got my DT stuff today!! Amber ROCKS!! I am sure I have said it before, but she really does!! First of all the kit is amazing!! Then she sent us all some awesome goodies!! We each got an MM TAg Maker!! Woo Hoo!! and adhesive. I played my heart out with that kit!! I made the minibok out of the file folder, and altered the clipboard. I would love to get to do a LO tonight!! This has got to be one of my favorite kits ever!! www.thescrappingedge.net RULES!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see all your goodies Julie!!
LOVE that clipboard PRECIOUS!