Monday, November 28, 2005

Sunday Past

So we all got up early yesterday morning. Bill and Alexa went to race the RC cars with Uncle Robbie and Jovan. I was home with Wil. I di d1 LO but I am not loving it. I tried to run errands with him but he was just too grumpy. He took a short nap, twice, but he was just a grumpa-lump!!

I made a pot of sauece and sausage, and we had a big amccaroni dinner when they fianlly got home at about 5:30!! After dinner it was tubby time. Then we decorated the tree, I let Alexa and Daddy do the ornaments this year. I put all of the lights on in the morning, by myself 2 times faster than it usually takes Bill, LOL!!

Alexa went to bed about 8, and the rest of us followed at 8:30. I AM SO MAD I MISSED DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!! Amazingly the baby has slept all night, for the first time in a couple of months!! Woo Hoo!!

No comments: