Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Friday??

Really, I cannot believe that it is Friday already, I think I missed a day. Well I am feeling better today abou tmy Mom. I will just let it go. If she wants to speak to us or see the kids then it is on her, so there!!

I was productive today!! Laundry, lunch, dinner (2 different ones) paid bills, bought myself presents at printed out all of the envelopes for the christmas card exchange, just need to make a few more cards!! I did c-n-s to get some packages out of here and where they belong.

My favorite parts of the day were reading the 3 little pigs obver and over to the kids!! They love that story sooo much it is too cute!! And I scrapped a LO I am really happy with today!! One of my favorites!


Jill said...

That LO is just GORGEOUS, Julie! I love it!

Heather said...

I am LOVING the LO Julie!!