Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Best Night Ever



Last night was just so great, I really can't explain it well enough! We took the kids to go see Santa. Will was having fun online looking at the christmas "stuff" all around. Alexa was so excited to see the Big Man!! I was so proud of her, it was our turn. She went over to Santa, and he asked her the big question "what do you want for christmas Alexa", and she promptly replied "a Nemo Book", I was amamzed at how well she did!! Good thing we got her the Story Book Reader with the Nemo book, aye, LOL!!

Then we were typical mall visitors, we got Pretzels (which Daddy eat so fast!!), and took her to a surprise place. We went to Build a Bear, sha loved it!! She was a little confused in the beginning, but then she just wanted every outfit for her "princess Bear". She loved putting the heart inside the bear, and has taken that bear everywhere since last night. Even on her trip this AM to Daddys store. I think that trip was so important for her. With the babay I think sometime she just misses having all of the attention. She is not bratty about it, but I think the trip and the bear were a great thing for Alexa, and just Alexa!!

My scrap day yesterday was OK. I did a LO with those awesome KF Princess papers. I cut the letters out and distressed and matted them on white core CS, then I covered them with glitter Mod Podge (which I love). I also dry brushed the glitter MP over the LO, but you can't tell in the scan. I also used the MM square rhinestone brads which I am loving too!!

No comments: